Monday, February 15, 2010

Maharashtra's most famous Verandah


The first time I saw 'The verandah in the forest' online, i swore it would be my next weekend getaway from Mumbai. That was three years ago. Little did I know I would finally end up going as their guest, to review and write about the heritage resort for www.traveltocare.com. So May 2009, I found myself lounging in Matheran's famed 'verandah', sipping on some tea and watching the forest come alive. That's another one ticked off the wishlist.


2 comments:

  1. EMVEM: You have got to be one of the most talented exciting intriguing awe inspiring people i know! Keep doing what you do hunny!
    ENENEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENENEM: And you have got to be one of the best 'ego boosting' people I know! :) Thank you so much. For being who you are.

    ReplyDelete